It was a tight competition to the top spot, and at the final whistle around nine votes separated Thanksgiving Every Day from the top hub.  The article placed third only garnered 11 % and even less for the next two to round up the five new HubNuggets.  So you may say that it was a one-on-one contest (40 vs 33%) and we did give 'em a scare!  You may see the results here.

I’d like to acknowledge the support of Mama Sez, friends and readers of Fatherhood Adventures.  As I am new to HubPages, in fact that was my very first article, I am guessing that a significant proportion of the votes I garnered were from non-members- meaning you, my friends, and your referrals.

As I cannot show you yet the congratulatory email I mentioned in my previous blog, let me just repost this HubNugget “trophy” from a previous hub of one member of the HubNugget Team.  Here it is:



For all it’s worth, at least to me and my writing adventure, I want to express my deepest gratitude for the all-out support.  I know I can count on you.  Cheers!

P.S.  My second hub is related to the first: The Science behind Daily Gratitude Ritual.

Bookmark and Share



Subscribe in a reader

1 comments
  1. Bogs Nartatez December 8, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

    Congrats!

    Followed the link to your Gratitude article. Did a quick read of it (i copied it for more serious reading later as i am pressed with time these days, we're moving office). So science is catching up on the ancient proverb,

    Pr 17:22 A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

    "Cheerful heart" here definitely includes the habit of being thankful in life.

    The article reminded me of a book i recently read that included a discussion on the human instinct to say 'thank you' when something good happens. I'll check it out. Great article!

Related Posts with Thumbnails