A Contest Post for a Friend

Posted by Papa Sez | Thursday, March 11, 2010

Being relatively new to online activities, I got help from a friend at YouSayToo in deciding to go with Adgitize for advertising.  She has joined this contest and I am supporting her win.  So for my readers/visitors who are bloggers, please help me support her by going to her site and join the contest through her referral.  It's quite easy to join, just look at this post and the next one...most of it are given as codes to copy and paste.

Thanks for your support.





Level 1 Sponsors:

Level 2 Sponsors:
Azumi : Fab Momma : Mara's Personal Bubble : Mara's Appetite : The Pinay Blogger @ Home : Diva Fabulosa : Best vacation Places : Momma Wannabee : Advising Writers :United World Poets : A Mom's Life and Loves : Travelin' With Marie : Happy Thoughts : Stalking Mind : Living Life To The Fullest : Online Mommy's Corner : Her And History : Careless Whisper : In My Psyche : My Quality Day : Just Throw Money : My Journey To Life : Cotton Candy Buzz : The Mommy Journey : Super Gulaman : Pen, Paper and Pan : Niko's Blog : Lover's Mushroom : Yena's World : Girls Rule! : Trendy And Heartily Yours : Husband of A Blogger : Glitter Page : Here Comes The Bride : Heart Random : Novice On Blogging (Noob) : At Home Here : Sexy Blogging : My Camerasexy : Dishes By Pehpot : Wonder Wifey : Coffee, Anyone? : Clarisse After Dark : Jena Isle's Random Thoughts : Where The Moon Shines : Crossroads.. Where Ideas Meet : Simple Pero Rock : it's not always about me... : Pinay Mommy Online : How I Earn Money Online :
A Woman Remembers : Beng's Entertainment Spree : My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf : Yashiro : The Blogger Hub : Embrace Life


Red, this one is for you. Cheers!


Bookmark and Share



Subscribe in a reader

2 comments
  1. redamethyst March 11, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

    oh, thank you so much Papa Sez, this made my day today. I appreciate it a lot.

    In return, I'll be adding this site in my blog roll to all my three blogs, and also, I'll grab your contest banners. :D :D

  2. Papa Sez March 12, 2010 at 6:50 AM  

    I'm glad you like it Red. Thanks for adding my site to your blog roll. Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails